Retail is the final link in the supply channel that connects the makers and the consumers. Selling has different items manufactured by different providers and produces them in the most convenient places for people.
The forms of retail (oferta):
• Stationary business – it includes houses for good situated in a selected place, which are still available to the customers in a given time. It provides the individual a frequent possibility to do shopping in one place – the customer accustoms to the place and increases the confidence in the quality of goods.
• large area trade – they are department retailers, retailers, hypermarkets and cash & carry
• commerce shops – they are universal shops, food shops, industry stores.
• Mobile trade – it gets to the people anywhere it is convenient for the customer. The customer chooses the given time and location. The motto of this kind of trade is “shop comes to the client.” It can be divided into:
• Mail order – this type of business offers belongings “at a distance”, it enables convenient purchasing things. The customer can place the order at any day of the week and time. The most significant benefits are: decreasing time and money.
The email purchase exchange can be divided into:
a) Teleshopping – in the method, the consumers call the customers and offer them goods to trade. If the buyer confirms to buy the product, it is normally deliver by the courier and the client can pay for the product at the door. It is very handy technique, but it is generally expensive and the goods are regularly low quality.
b) via email – it is similar strategy, but here is not accessible direct voice contact with the dealer. It is an amazing way for every individual who is shy and shopping is confusing for the person.